Thursday, January 21, 2010

....Cuz I'm Better Than YOU!

Alright, so once upon a time, this blog was called "I'm Trying To Find Myself." Then a whole bunch of political stuff (which I completely attribute to a crappy baseball season and nothing else going on), then I disappeared....for a real long time. So where did I go? Well, to be completely correct, I disappeared years ago. I disappeared because of boredom and a lack of faith in myself. Forget it...I'm not bored. I just finally figured out that I have stuff to say. So this new blog, which I intend to actually keep updating and regularly, is going to be about everything. Nothing. Anything. There is no greater meaning here, because let's face it...blogs are for us, not the world. No one is actually crazy enough to think people care....wait, what? People actually think there are people in the world that care to know every time they take a crap...huh, who knew?

But I digress.....

So what's up? Well, Sophia will be four soon (where does the time go??); I still work at the 259 but, even for as much bitching as we do, it's gotten SO much better; I'm the "advisor" of Chi Chapter now, which I love; and, as of Tuesday morning, I'm the brand new editor of the TBDBITLetter, the OSUMB Alumni Newsletter. I have alot on my plate, and I'm trying to just balance it all...I wish I was getting paid to do what I'm actually good at, but I guess getting paid to go into the 259 will have to do for now.

So today, I thought, "I'm gonna be using the computer WAY more now than I have been. I should move it to the dining room and make a home office." So I did....

What else...lemme see....what else....OH YEAH! I totally love cooking and I try to do it whenever I can! In 2010 alone, I have made: pulled pork, bacon wraps, "mac n cheese" that wasn't m&c, chili cheese dip (so those things....that was just Jan 1 GO BUCKEYES!!!!); cornish hens, sausage, spinach, and mushroom stuffing for said hen, homemade spaghetti sauce, stuffed shells.....and lots of other things. I really think that in the 20 days of this year so far, I have only not cooked maybe 3 times. Terribly exciting ;) Perhaps my love of food will cause my diet to backfire, but so far so good! Week-long body detox to commence Feb 1, then "healthy eating" all the time starts....stay tuned!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment