Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lazy Blogger....

One my favorite bloggers, Dumb Mom, has posted, today, tips for being a "better blogger." I present to you why I am the WORST blogger....Seriously, if there were a corner for bad bloggers, I would be mayor of that corner. I would be permanently entrenched there, with my bad blogger dunce cap on my head. Knowing me, I would be shouting orders to the people that get stuck there with me, or complaining about how they couldn't possibly be as bad as me, so they clearly don't deserve to be in my bad blogger corner.

Let me explain why I SUCK as a blogger (insert Tommy Boy finger quotes here):

1. I am irregular as a 75 year old woman, with or without my milk of magnesia (you know they never use brand names). I can't seem to find the time in my day that other people have. Either that or we're the only people stuck in the 90s with a desktop, though it is a really nice desktop, instead of a laptop, thus allowing for other people to actually blog.

2. My life is completely void of activity....that anyone but me cares about. OK maybe not, but see #1...I don't got the time. There is PLENTY going on right now, wish I had the time to share!

3. I don't generally care about "target audiences."

4. I am as irregular as a 75 year....ah crap, I used that one already.

5. I have no clear, coherent thoughts....probably all of those brain cells I killed in college.

6. I think I've acquired adult A.D.D. I will be in the middle of something and then....OH SNICKERS!!

7. I live in Ohio. There is nothing fun to do unless it's football season. Period. Though the Ohio State Fair starts tomorrow...insert white trash for 12 straight days!!!!!

So, ladies and gentlemen that don't read anything I write, this is just the top of the surface! This is just a little bit of why I am the world's worst blogger. So don't read this and go on with your merry little lives!!

1 comment:

  1. Yo!Dumb Mom is seriously one of your favorite bloggers?! Whaaa?! Really?! Well, that's the problem right there! That lady is crap! Stop reading her shizz and you will be on the path to blogging success in no time (although I will say that Dumb Mom's path is the path that ROCKS!). For realls though, appreciate that you stop by my place. Appreciate that you like it when you do. And, think that you should ease up on yourself. Unless blogging is your job you don't HAVE to do it. You do it when you feel it, and when you don't feel it, it's best to not to you know. We can all tell when someone's not feeling it. When I started I didn't blog regularly either. But two things happened: somehow I duped a few comment-a-holics into reading and their consistent commenting made me feel inspired to write AND I committed to some meme's. Like seriously committed and told myself that no matter what I was going to write on those two things every week. So. I say you commit to Mom Tip Tuesday:) and I'll be your reason to write. You know, your inspiration. You write it, I read it, I comment on it, and I'll even tell my friends about it. If you build it, we will come or some other equally inspirational and corny crapola people who like corny inspirational stuff say!

    ReplyDelete