Thursday, July 29, 2010

Breakthroughs, Cleaning, A-Roid** and Other Pertinent Information...

So this will be very Seinfeld-ian of me...a blog about nothing.

MAJOR breakthroughs with Princess this week:
1. Actually said "I WANT TO GO TO THE PARK" so we went. If she actually asks for something, and it's not ridiculous like "mommy make it snow in August," oh it's gonna happen. It's the minor communication miracles that are worth it.

2. Walked THE WHOLE TIME at Kroger and I didn't want to strangle her.

3. Helped label ALL her toy bins, even picking what they say "Pet Shop Guys" "Disney Guys," and seems excited to actually pick them up...since she seems to understand from the labels where and how things get put away.

In other news, you may have heard tell of a cleaning revolution at this joint. Yeah, if you have kids you know, it's never-ending. Stay tuned...

A-Roid** So it's no secret, I am Cleveland Fan. Also no secret, I hate the Yankees. For 4 days now, every single time A-Roid** comes up to bat, I put my right hand on my head and say out loud, to no one in particular, "I will never stop crying if he hits 600." So far (knock on wood the Yankees don't have another 8 run inning and he gets 1 more at bat) it has worked swimmingly, and the bum is stuck on 599. Let me explain why this would suck:
1. he's a cheater. I don't care if he's clean, I don't care if he admitted it, he cheated.

2. The Boss was DENIED the Indians in 1973, so there's the whole "can you imagine?" factor.

3. If it happened against the Indians, until the end of time, when they show him hit 600, I would remember this as the summer of Legone and my blood would boil with rage....and trust me, no one needs that, least of all the squirrels.

It is now 34 days 21 hours and 57 minutes until kickoff...Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment