Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Why Did My Kid Give Up Sleeping?

So the sickness has finally died, but now....we don't sleep anymore. I'm not quite sure WHY there is a face all up in my business by, at the latest, 6:30 am anymore, but it's got to stop! The insane pollen in Columbus is killing my eyes as it is, the lack of sleep isn't helping me!!

But why? Why are we suddenly losing massive amounts of sleep at our house, on a more-than-regular basis? Is it because Ohio has become Arizona? OK, so 65 during the day isn't exactly Arizona, but lows in the 30s at night are a wee bit excessive. My point? Is she waking up cold and unable to share with the rest of the class?

SOMEBODY JUST GIVE ME THE ANSWER!! MAMA NEEDS SLEEP!!! (Of course, any sound, rational, well-rested person would tell you, there is no answer, but that is not me today. COFFEE'S DONE!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment